The monthly Fort smith Downtown Business Association (FSDBA) meetings are held each second Wednesday of the month, excepting a few for summer/winter months, at various downtown locations/venues and are open to the general public.
All meetings are currently scheduled to start promptly at 5:30 PM and end promptly at 6:30 M. Please check each months details and posts for verification of location, if there are any time changes and for information on agenda and/or speakers.
Currently here are the tentatively scheduled dates and locations:
• APRIL 13th – Fort Smith Convention Center – Enter off 7th Street side – Rooms 5/6 opposite the auditorium.
• MAY 11th – The Bakery District (Nom. Cmte. presentation of new officers and bylaw voting)
• JUNE 8th – Courtyard by Marriott (This will be our election meeting for officers)
• JULY – No meeting scheduled
• AUGUST 10th – Courtyard by Marriott (First meeting for new Board of Directors)
• SEPTEMBER 7th – The Bakery District
• OCTOBER 12th – TempleLive
• NOVEMBER 9th – Fort Smith Convention Center
• DECEMBER – No meeting scheduled
Again look for more details as each meeting date approaches for possible time and/or location changes along with agenda and/or speaker information.
We can always be reached from our website at www.godowntownfs.org or [email protected]