Feeling Lucky? Come to Downtown Fort Smith on Saturday March 18th and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day all day, from 10am to 2am, with a Pub Crawl and Scavenger Hunt! Many of Fort Smith’s downtown bars and restaurants will be participating in the festivities and providing prizes for the winners! Prizes will include concert tickets, gift certificates, and more! A sample of the scavenger hunt list is below.
Sample Pub Crawl Scavenger Hunt List
1. Make a purchase at each participating location and scan their QR code to check in
2. Find the shamrock at each participating location and take a selfie with it
3. Take a photo of a participating establishment’s take-out menu
4. Take a photo of a coaster with the participating establishment’s logo on it
5. Take a picture with someone wearing a kilt
6. Make a video singing karaoke
For the full list of ways to earn Scavenger Hunt points, download the Actionbound app and scan the QR code on the event flyer! The app will go live the morning of March 18th at 9am. Once the app is live, scan the code to join the hunt, and you will see the list of participating establishments along with the full list of ways to score points!
5th Street Café
906 Cocktail & Cigar Lounge
AJ’s Oyster House
Arlie Muck’s Tavern
Ben’s Hookah Lounge
La Huerta Grill
R Landry’s New Orleans Café
Neumeier’s Rib Room
Old Town Grain & Feed Bar
Papa’s Pub & Pizzeria
Rooster’s Blues Bar
Courtyard by Marriott
All participating establishments are part of the Downtown Entertainment District and will provide Pub Crawl participants with wristbands to allow them to travel throughout the Entertainment District with their commemorative cup. Commemorative cups can be purchased from any of the participating establishments for only $5.00! Drink specials for commemorative cups will vary by establishment.
Winners will be announced on Monday, March 20th.