TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Thank you for your interest in our Oktoberfest! Our festival is on Saturday, October 7th, 2023.
Please read and complete the application below. There is no application fee. You can also print and mail or email your application to [email protected]. Click here to get a printable PDF of the application.
Please note the following requirements and send this information:
- Photos of your work and display. Photos/samples will not be returned. Photos may be featured on our website, social media accounts, newspaper, and other printed materials, etc. for promotional purposes. By submitting the photos, you acknowledge that we may use them at our discretion.
- Attached application. Include a brief description of your products/crafts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Each booth space is 10×10. The booth rental fee is $35 per booth space. There is no commission on sales. Booth rental fee is due before booth space is assigned. Checks, cash, credit card, and PayPal are accepted forms of payment. Checks are to be made out to “Fort Smith Downtown Business Association”. To pay via PayPal, please request a PayPal invoice. For applications after 30 days prior to the event, payment will be due with application and based on space availability.
- Applications will be selected on a “first come, first paid” basis.
- Your check being cashed does not declare acceptance into the festival. Applicant not accepted will receive a full refund.
- FSDBA reserves the right to approve and deny applications to ensure that the quality of vendors meet the criteria of our events.
- This is an outdoor event. You will need to bring your own tent, tables, chairs, credit card processors, etc. Security is provided during the evening hours.
- There will be NO sharing of spaces or trading of spaces.
- Please make sure it does not overlap into anyone else’s booth.
- ELECTRIC AND WATER ARE NOT SUPPLIED to VENDORS – only food vendors can use generators WITH prior approval.
- WiFi will not be available. Plan ahead when deciding what credit card machine to use or payment methods to take. ATMs will also be available nearby for customers.
- Vendor setup begins Saturday, October 7th at 10am. All vehicles must clear the street on Saturday by 8:30 am (no exceptions). More details about vendor check-in will be provided upon the acceptance of each vendor.
- Festival hours are 1 PM to 6 PM Saturday, October 7th.
- This is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be given.
Please fill out all information. This application is to become a vendor at the 2023 Oktoberfest, October 7th from 1pm to 6pm. Application deadline is September 15th.